As I wrote last week, my interest in WOW has flagged. I continue to make gold on auto pilot, it’s interesting that my margins aren’t horribly affected by this. I’ve been spending about fifteen minutes on the AH per day, that’s about it.
THE BLOODSCALP REPORT
Not much to say at this point, it really is business as usual until 4.3.
THE MONEY SHOT
■ 14,718g – Enchanting
■ 33,282g – Flipping
■ 4,469g – Gems
■ 17,698g – Glyphs
■ 677g – Tailoring
■ 2,327g – Truegold
73,173g – TOTAL
4.3 is coming, and with it comes a lot of new things: new pve content, new items, new ways to make gold! But you know what I’m actually excited about? Transmogrification. Why? I finally get to look the way I want, as a tank who doesn’t happen to be a warrior I end up mix and matching visible pieces of gear regularly. Is it a big deal? No, but it’s there and it’s a constant source of mild agitation.
• The character must be able to equip both items.
• Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will be prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
• Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
• Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
• Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
• Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
• Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
• One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
• Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
• Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
• Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
• Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
• Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
• Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
• Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.
• Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
• Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
• Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
• Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
• Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
• The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
• There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible).
Of course there’s some farming to do for sets. Everybody has their own opinion about what will look best, I’ve decided to put together three sets based on spec. Enjoy.
■ Shoulders – Sanctified Scourgelord Pauldrons
■ Chest – Sanctified Scourgelord Chestguard
■ Waist – Belt of Broken Bones
■ Hands – Sanctified Scourgelord Handguards
■ Legs – Sanctified Scourgelord Legplates
■ Feet – Grinning Skull Greatboots
■ Weapon – Draconic Avenger
■ Cloak – Royal Crimson Cloak
■ Tabard – Tabard of the Achiever
■ Shoulders – Pauldrons of Zul’Farrak
■ Chest – Spiderfang Carapace
■ Waist – Deathbone Girdle
■ Hands – Deathbone Gauntlets
■ Legs – Outrider’s Plate Legguards
■ Feet – Deathbone Sabatons
■ Weapon – Slayer of the Lifeless
■ Cloak – Ironscale War Cloak
■ Tabard – Tabard of the Lightbringer
■ Shoulders – Pauldrons of the Wardancer
■ Chest – Krakken-Heart Breastplate
■ Waist – Indestructible Plate Girdle
■ Hands – Royal Gauntlets of Silvermoon
■ Legs – Greaves of the Bloodwarder
■ Feet – Kraken Greaves
■ Weapon – Apolyon, the Soul-Render
■ Cloak – Shroud of the Final Stand
■ Tabard – Purple Trophy Tabard of the Illidari